Here is the list of *Best* Top 11 Apps To Get Over Stress, Depression, Pain, Anxiety For Android And iOS. In everyday life we face a lot of stress. Be it office work or even family problem or ill-health people in today’s world are somewhat depressed in their day to day lives. In spite of having some great entertainments in the case of movies, theatres or latest developments in technology in the form of smartphones or iPhones people can’t seem to get over their frustrations. Many people ask questions like Can People Get Over Depression?, I Can’t Get Over Depression, Can You Get Over Anxiety?, Ways to Get Over Anxiety and so on. We also collected iPad Apps for anxiety.
Here in this article we bring to you some of the best Apps to get over your anxiety and depression. When you are looking for good mental health apps you can find all the apps mentioned in this list to try for yourself and check out which gives you the best benefit. One thing that can be summed up about the application is that not only they are beneficial for your health they are also available for free. All these Android Stress Apps keep up with the latest mental health application. You will learn How to over depression.
Table Of Contents
- 1 1. MindShift
- 2 2. PTSD Coach
- 3 3. BellyBio Interactive Breathing
- 4 4. Positive Activity Jackpot
- 5 5. Take a Break! Guided Meditations for Stress Relief
- 6 6. Previdence
- 7 7. Operation Reach Out
- 8 8. Relax with Andrew Johnson Lite
- 9 9. T2 Mood Tracker
- 10 10. Relax and Sleep Well with Glenn Harold
- 11 11. A New App For Depression And Anxiety – CBT Keeper
If at all you are struggling with anxiety or you are tired of missing out then there is a certain app that is definitely going to stop anxiety and fear from controlling your life. The app is called MindShift. This particular app is designed mostly for the teens and young adults to cope with their anxiety. It would also change your mindset regarding anxiety. Therefore rather than trying to avoid our anxiety you can simply make an important shift from it and face it without fear.
It will also help you to learn the process of relaxing. Apart from that it would enable you to develop more helpful ways of thinking and to develop the active steps to help you to take charge of your anxiety. You can always think of MindShift as the best Portable Coach that you can ever have. It is one of the Best Anxiety Apps.
2. PTSD Coach
The PTSD Coach app is certainly going to help you to learn about and also manage the symptoms that occur after trauma. The various features include:
- Reliable info regarding the PTSD and treatments that does work.
- Tools for screening and tracking your symptoms.
- It is also very convenient and easy to use tools to help you to handle stress symptoms.
- It also provides Direct Links to support and help.
- It is always there for your help whenever you need it.
- It is is best iPhone Apps For Anxiety.
3. BellyBio Interactive Breathing
Well this app is only for the iPhone. This is actually a triple innovation in deep abdominal breathing, biofeedback and even music.
- Deep Breathing gets Addictive: BellyBio generates beautiful music and light perfectly synchronized to your deep abdominal breathing movements which is actually going to make deep breathing more pleasant and rewarding than ever. It is actually going to make your deep breathing more pleasant and rewarding than ever. You are actually going to love playing with your inner balloon.
- BioFeedback gets simple: BellyBio turns your iPhone/iPod Touch into a highly sensitive deep-breathing sensor providing a real-time, objective stress-level index based on your breathing system.
- Music Gets Breathable: the first “Abdominal Music Player” introduces a new way to enjoy music at a deeper and also a broader level. It is you who would be following the music. with this unique facility provided to you by the BellyBio, you not inly listen to the music but you actually merge with it.
- Social Anxiety App: You can get over with social issues. It is one of the best iPad apps For anxiety.
4. Positive Activity Jackpot
Positive Active Jackpot or most commonly known as PAJ uses a particular behavioral therapy called pleasant event scheduling which is actually used to overcome depression and build resilience. This particular app features augmented reality technology to help the users to find nearly enjoyable activities. It also clearly makes activity suggestions with local options and the ability to invite friends.
This particular app doesn’t require clinical training to use and obviously it should not be used as a substitute for treatment by a therapist.
5. Take a Break! Guided Meditations for Stress Relief
Now you can simply enjoy the deep relaxation, stress relief and also the benefits of meditation Oasis. It features two most popular meditations from the Meditation Oasis podcast, the app also gives you the option to listen with or without music or nature sounds. You can even listen to the relaxing music and nature sounds alone.
With this app you can:
- Relax-Easily and quickly as you are voice guided step by step.
- Choose from two relaxing audios.
- Work Break relaxation.
- Listen with or without Music or Nature Sounds.
- Read instruction to support and enhance your experience.
- You can even get support on the Meditation Oasis website.
Previdence is an evaluation tool which allows the individuals to access themselves or others for depression, anxiety, drug and alcohol and even suicidal issues. It gives recommendations to help with any issues at hand. This app allows individuals to monitor progress over time. It is available for iPhones only.
7. Operation Reach Out
This particular app is designed to encourage the people to reach out for help whenever they are having suicidal thoughts or tendencies. It ideally helps those who are concerned about their family members, spouses or even the service members who may be suicidal. It even provides you with personal contact help center. It simply provides activities to help people who are depressed and also enable them to stay connected to others.
8. Relax with Andrew Johnson Lite
We may realize at some point in our lives that the pace of life and change can actually be overwhelming. We all need to slow down sometimes just to relax and unwind and get ready for yet another hectic day at work. The vast majority of the people have never experienced any type of relaxation training and they therefore find it very difficult to switch off and be still. You can use the application called relax with Andrew Johnson Lite and can feel the world to slow down. The app is simply the best way to unwind and relax. It will help to get over depression without medication.
9. T2 Mood Tracker
T2 Mood Tracker allows the users to monitor their moods on six pre-loaded scales (anxiety, stress, depression, brain, injury, post-traumatic stress, general well-being). Custom scales can also be built. Users rate their moods by swiping a small bar to the left or right. The ratings are actually displayed on graphs to help the users to track their moods over time.
10. Relax and Sleep Well with Glenn Harold
This particular app is now helping over 1 million people to sleep well every night. Relax and Sleep Well is a high quality recording by the UK’s best-selling self-help audio author Glenn Harold. You can always listen off-line by downloading tracks to saved session and have room on device.
The 27-minute hypnotherapy session will take you on a relaxing journey into the deepest levels of self-hypnosis. The subtle background soundscapes supporting Glenn’s soothing voice will help you connect with a profound feeling of relaxation. The focus is very much on de-stressing you and helping you to sleep well and bedtime.
11. A New App For Depression And Anxiety – CBT Keeper
It is the simple app, which gonna help you to get over depression and anxiety. It is latest launched product just a day before. Free version comes with advertisement. It is not completely free but, you can use it for certain amount of time after that upgrade to premium version for 1.99$.
This is the latest app gaining huge attention in stress overcome category. You can also track developement thread at XDA forum. It is available for iTunes.
These are the 11 Ways to Get Over Depression. These mobile apps for depression will really gonna help you for mental stress. Enjoy Downloading apps to get over stress, Depression, Pain, Anxiety For Android And iOS.